Need extra money? We've got ways to make that happen.
This leaves you with more money for purchases, projects, and expenses.
Get started right away and one of our friendly lenders will get in touch to help you finish up.
Cover emergency expenses, pay down debt, or do something that makes your family happy.
We like to say our loans can Make Anything Happen. Spruce up your home, plan a wedding, cover tuition, go somewhere special, consolidate debt, improve your credit score, or get quick cash for emergencies. At Fox, you can expect an competitive rate and friendly service from day one through the life of the loan.
Unsecured Personal Loans
You don't have to put up any collateral - like your house, car, or your savings - to get one of these fixed-rate loans. Here's how the money is often used:
- Debt Consolidation: Roll your debts into one monthly payment, potentially reducing your interest charges and perhaps paying off the debt faster.
- Home Improvement: Finish your basement, upgrade your kitchen, or put on a new roof. This loan can cover all sorts of indoor/outdoor repair and remodeling projects. An Unsecured Personal Loan may be a good option if you don't have enough equity in your home to qualify for a HELOC or Home Equity Loan.
- Good Times: Using an unsecured personal loan to pay for a wedding, dream vacation, or large purchase can help you stick to a budget and keep your debt under control.
It's About Time Homeowners' Loan
As the name suggests, this unsecured loan can help with whatever you’ve been putting off for far too long. Get ready to grab your dreams and make them reality.
- Borrow up to $40,000
- Competitive rates
- Repayment terms up to 10 years
- Fixed monthly payments
- No fees or closing costs
- Receive your funds within one day or less
Credit Builder Loan/Share Secured Loan
These multi-purpose loans provide extra money while also building your credit history or raising your credit score. Funds can be used for many purposes, including vehicle down payment, home improvements, or education costs. Here's how they work:
- A Share Secured loan uses your savings deposits to guarantee the loan. When you borrow money, the same number of dollars in your savings account are frozen. They become available again as you make loan payments.
- With a Credit Builder loan, you don't have to have a certain amount saved in advance. Instead, the borrowed money is put into a savings account and stays there until you make enough monthly payments to fully pay off the loan. At that point, the money you initially borrowed is released to you.
Making consistent on-time payments is a good way to build your credit rating. A higher credit score translates into better rates on future loans and can have a positive impact on obtaining insurance and even qualifying for certain jobs.
Kwik Cash Line of Credit
Often, you don't need a big chunk of money all at once. It can be more useful to have regular access to smaller amounts that can be used when expenses arise or larger purchases are required.
- A Kwik Cash Line of Credit is a revolving loan fund that you can tap into time and again
- Money can be easily accessed through Online Banking or our Mobile App
- Additionally, this credit line can be used as overdraft protection for your checking account
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving members throughout Eastern Wisconsin, including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, and New London.
Run the Numbers
Resources & Education.
We won't try to tell you how to live or what to do with your money, but we are here to make sure you have solid information to make the right decisions for you.
Fox BlogStay in the know about what's happening at Fox, with additional articles to help shape your financial future.
Financial EducationExplore helpful resources and information for all ages to enhance your finances.
Fraud & SecurityExplore resources for fraud prevention, identity protection, online safety, and more.
Financial CalculatorsRun the numbers when you're weighing your options to make important financial decisions.
Solutions FinderGet personalized product, service and resource recommendations based on your unique financial goals and lifestyle.