Give your money some time to grow.
Share Certificates outpace most traditional savings accounts.
Take your pick
Save for three months, five years - or somewhere in between.
You know from day one how much money you'll end up with.
Certificates are a safe, secure investment and a good choice if you can leave your savings alone for a period of time.
Set aside money for a tuition bill, new car, or dream vacation. Or simply build long-term financial security. You have a strong handle on when and why you're going to need your money, so pick a savings period that fits your future plans. The good news is that any Share Certificate you choose is a safe bet to pay off with strong earnings.
- Minimum deposit for 3-month and 6-month Certificates1
- Minimum deposit for Certificates ranging from 12 to 60 months1
- In general, longer term Certificates pay higher dividend rates
- Good option for growing Individual Retirement Account funds
- Deposits are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration up to at least $250,000 per individual depositor
- See current rates and any Certificate specials
- Open a Certificate by visiting any of our locations
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving members throughout Eastern Wisconsin, including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, and Milwaukee.
Run the Numbers
Resources & Education.
We won't try to tell you how to live or what to do with your money, but we are here to make sure you have solid information to make the right decisions for you.
Fox BlogStay in the know about what's happening at Fox, with additional articles to help shape your financial future.
Financial EducationExplore helpful resources and information for all ages to enhance your finances.
Fraud & SecurityExplore resources for fraud prevention, identity protection, online safety, and more.
Financial CalculatorsRun the numbers when you're weighing your options to make important financial decisions.
Solutions FinderGet personalized product, service and resource recommendations based on your unique financial goals and lifestyle.
Early withdrawal penalties apply and will reduce earnings on the account. Minimum deposit requirements to open a certificate vary. Contact a Fox team member for details regarding applicable minimum deposit.