Get coverage that's simple, straightforward, and budget-friendly.
Coverage you can trust
TruStage has been providing policies to credit union members for more than 80 years.
Easy claims service
Agents available by phone 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
Your Fox membership helps you qualify for coverage that fits your budget.
Thousands of credit union members nationwide trust TruStage for their insurance needs - including life, auto, home, and accidental death.
Life is full of twists and turns and ups and downs. That's why insurance can be just as important to your financial future as a savings account or retirement plan. At Fox, we partner with TruStage insurance, a nationwide company that has been serving credit unions and their members for more than 80 years. You can count on TruStage to protect what matters most.
- Life, auto, homeowner, and accidental death policies
- Discounted rates for credit union members
- Fast claims service
- Get a quote or explore your options at TruStage.com
Accidental Death Insurance
Help protect yourself financially from the unexpected
As a credit union member, you automatically qualify for no-cost Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance. All you have to do is claim it.
- In the event of a covered accident, your loved ones will have money to cover monthly bills, debts or anything else.
- Additional AD&D insurance is available for you or your family starting at around $1 a month.* Your acceptance is guaranteed—with no health questions or medical exam.
- You can add Cancer, Heart Attack & Stroke Coverage for more complete protection. This living benefit t pays you $5,000 upon a covered diagnosis. The money can help pay medical bills and daily expenses, helping to relieve financial stress while you focus on getting well.
- Claiming your policy is easy. Simply go to TruStage.com/ADD or call toll-free 1-800-798-8798.
We help make it easier to do the right thing for your family
You’ve always been there for the ones you love. That doesn't have to change. Taking steps to help make sure they’re financially protected if you pass away is a compassionate way to show you care.
- Life insurance can provide your surviving family members with money to pay mortgage or rent, day-to-day bills, medical and funeral expenses–whatever is needed most
- Whole life, term life, and guaranteed acceptance policies are available
- TruStage helps you compare policies and explore your options—so you can make the right choice for your family
- Get instant online quotes based on your budget
- Apply online or over the phone by calling 1-800-814-2914 and speaking with a licensed agent
You may be overpaying for car insurance
You research sticker prices before buying a vehicle. You shop around to get a fair deal on repairs. So why spend too much on auto insurance? TruStage coverage can save you hundreds of dollars.
- We make it easy to switch insurers
- Low premiums for credit union members
- Policies from nationally recognized companies
- Friendly, 24/7 service—even on holidays
- Discounts for multiple vehicles, safety features, good driving and more**
- Mobile app for easy claims
- It’s easy to get a free quote
There's no place like the place you call home
Your home is a special space. It's where a lot of your life happens. It holds some of your most treasured possessions and memories. Now that’s worth protecting.
- Coverage underwritten by Liberty Mutual Insurance®
- Potential savings for Fox Communities Credit Union members*
- Covers damage or loss due to fire, weather, theft, and more
- 24/7 claims, even on holidays
- It's easy to get a free quote
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving members throughout Eastern Wisconsin, including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, and Milwaukee.
Run the Numbers
Resources & Education.
We won't try to tell you how to live or what to do with your money, but we are here to make sure you have solid information to make the right decisions for you.
Fox BlogStay in the know about what's happening at Fox, with additional articles to help shape your financial future.
Financial EducationExplore helpful resources and information for all ages to enhance your finances.
Fraud & SecurityExplore resources for fraud prevention, identity protection, online safety, and more.
Financial CalculatorsRun the numbers when you're weighing your options to make important financial decisions.
Solutions FinderGet personalized product, service and resource recommendations based on your unique financial goals and lifestyle.
Cost is between $1 and $1.50 per month for every $10,000 of individual TruStage AD&D Insurance.
Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverage and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
TruStage® insurance products and programs are made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC. Life insurance and AD&D insurance are issued by CMFG Life Insurance Company, PO Box 61, Waverly IA 50677-0061. TruStage® Auto & Home Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies, including Liberty Mutual Insurance Company or its subsidiaries or affiliates, 175 Berkeley Street, Boston, MA 02116 USA.
Insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Products and features may vary by state.