Providing you with financial comfort in your time of need.
Cover future care
Funds can be used for doctor, dental, and vision care - and more.
Earn competitive interest
That's more money to help your loved ones get - and stay - healthy.
Enjoy tax benefits
You decide when to use the funds or when to save them for future qualified medical expenses.
Your savings can provide head-to-toe care, with funds available for check-ups, prescription medication, hospital costs, and treatment for chronic conditions.
To your health! Fox wishes you and your family a lifetime free of serious illness and injury. But the fact is, these things can happen and there's first-class treatment out there - if you can afford it. With an HSA, you make the most of every dollar with an account that provides interest earnings1, tax benefits2, and plenty of peace of mind.
- Designed for those with high-deductible health care plans (To find out if your insurance plan qualifies, check with your insurance agent)
- In 2023, contribute up to $3,850 annually for individual coverage and $7,750 for family coverage (Additional $1,000 for those 55 and older)
- $25 account set-up fee, but no monthly fee
- No end-of-year deadline to use funds - balances carries over from year to year
- Free debit card makes it easy to make medical payments
- Manage your account through our mobile and online banking services
- You have no other health coverage plan except what is permitted under other health coverage, by irs.gov
- You aren’t enrolled in Medicare
- You can’t be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving customers in the Northeast and Southeast Wisconsin areas of Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc and Milwaukee.
Run the Numbers
Resources & Education.
We won't try to tell you how to live or what to do with your money, but we are here to make sure you have solid information to make the right decisions for you.
Fox BlogStay in the know about what's happening at Fox, with additional articles to help shape your financial future.
Financial EducationExplore helpful resources and information for all ages to enhance your finances.
Fraud & SecurityExplore resources for fraud prevention, identity protection, online safety, and more.
Financial CalculatorsRun the numbers when you're weighing your options to make important financial decisions.
Solutions FinderGet personalized product, service and resource recommendations based on your unique financial goals and lifestyle.
$100 minimum deposit required to earn dividends. Tiered rates based on balances.
Fox Communities Credit Union does not provide tax advice; consult a tax professional for additional information.