If convenience is your thing, make a payment with your Fox checking or savings account through Online and Mobile Banking. You can also set up recurring payments.
Online External Loan Payment
Don't have your checking or savings accounts with Fox but still want convenience? Make a loan payment with an account or debit card from another financial institution through our Payment Portal. To make a payment, visit the Payment Portal and follow the onscreen instructions to set up your account.
Things to know:
- Payments are accepted from checking accounts, savings accounts, and debit cards.
- To set up and verify your account, visit the Payment Portal and do the following:
- Create a 4-digit PIN: After you type in your last name, date of birth, and last four of your Social Security Number, you'll be asked to create a 4-digit PIN. Remember to keep this PIN safe because you'll need it for future payments.
- Set up preferred payment method: To make a payment, add your preferred payment method in the portal. You can do this by choosing 'ADD NEW DEBIT CARD' or 'ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT' which will then prompt a secure website to add your payment information. If it's done right, you'll see a 'Payment Method Success' message and be redirected to the payment portal.
- To set up online external loan payments for a joint loan, you will need to know the primary loan owner's last name, date of birth, and last four numbers of their Social Security Number.
- Your information is encrypted for security.
- Please note, payments made before 4 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday (excluding weekends and Federal holidays), will be applied the same day. Payments made after, will be credited on the next business day.
- The transaction fee is $4.99.
External Preauthorized Transfer
An external preauthorized transfer is like setting up an automatic money transfer between your Fox Communities Credit Union account and another financial institution. More specifically, it's a recurring electronic funds transfer that you authorize and schedule for recurring deposits or withdrawals between your Fox account and another financial.
To authorize and schedule your recurring transactions, you must notify Fox three business days before starting your first payment. To process your request, the member’s name must be listed as an owner on both financial institutions' accounts. If your scheduled preauthorized transfer is on a non-business day or a Federal holiday, the transaction will be transmitted on the following business day.
Please note, you may also request to stop your preauthorized transaction by notifying us at least three business days or more before the scheduled transaction date. For additional details, please contact us.
If you have paper checks and stamps to use up, send your payments in the mail. For added security, we recommend dropping your mailing envelope either at the post office, or a USPS collection box . Please address your loan payment to:
- Fox Communities Credit Union
3401 E Calumet St
Appleton, WI 54915
If you prefer person-to-person interaction, make a loan payment in-person at a branch near you. We have branches located throughout Northeast Wisconsin.