Can I get a lot and land loan at Fox Communities Credit Union?
At Fox, we’re here to help you make that perfect plot of land happen with a lot and land loan
If you ever want to have the chance to retire, sit on your front porch, and yell at the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn, well, you first need a lawn of your own. And there’s no better way to get your own lawn – or hunting land, or vacation land, or any other kind of land you want – than with a lot and land loan from Fox Communities Credit Union (“Fox”). That’s because a lot and land loan from Fox, and the friendly Fox team members you’ll be working with along the way, will help you achieve your dream of becoming a property owner – and it’s all just a click away!
WHAT ADVANTAGES COME WITH A FOX LOT AND LAND LOAN?
You mean, besides becoming a landowner? We kid, of course, because there are multiple advantages that come with securing a Fox lot and land loan to find the perfect plot of land for you and your needs – and dreams. Those advantages include:
- A variety of Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARMs) to fit your needs including one-, three-, five-, seven- or ten-year options. After an initial fixed rate period, your interest rate may be adjusted annually until the loan is paid off
- Up to 30-year amortizations available
- Affordable 20% minimum down payment
- Flexible loans for lot and land purchases – for both residential lots and undeveloped land
- In-house approval process to help ensure your loan is processed quickly
- No separate loan statement to watch for – your loan information will appear on your regular statement
- Already living your hunter’s dream, but hate your loan rate? Save money on interest and payments when you refinance with Fox
If you’d like to learn more about lot and land loans from Fox, please contact our friendly Fox team or come see us at one of our many Fox locations. You’ll also want to check out our rates. And if you’re interested in everything else Fox can do for you, please check out our Fox blog.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. On a $100,000 10/1 ARM amortized over 30 years with initial interest rate of 2.875%, with APR of 3.054%, after fixed period of 10 years rate may increase yearly, on the eleventh year your rate can increase by a maximum of 3% above the initial interest rate, and every year thereafter 2%, with a max lifetime cap of 5%. Payment example: Months 1-120 at 2.875% rate with a payment of $414.89, Months 121-359 at 3.04% rate with a payment of $421.13, Months 360 at 3.04% rate with a payment of $420.85. After the initial fixed -rate period, your interest rate can increase every year according to the market index. Payment examples reflect a monthly payment of principal and interest only and your actual payment may be higher. Rates and payments are based on a loan amount of $100,000.00 for a land purchase, with 80% loan-to-value, and a representative credit score of 725+. Your actual APR will be based on your final loan amount and applicable costs Subject to credit approval. Rates, terms, and conditions effective as of 1/25/2022, are for sample purposes only and are subject to change at any time. Additional closing costs may apply. See a Mortgage Loan Officer for details. Loan subject to final credit approval and membership eligibility.
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving members throughout Eastern Wisconsin, including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, and Milwaukee.