Bringing it to You Straight on Mortgages
Did you miss out on the latest installment of our Bringing it to You Straight segment on Focus Fox Valley with Hayley Tenpas on WHBY? Check it out here!
Our very own Community Engagement Manager, Heather Wessley kicked off this month’s show talking about Bike to the Beat’s triumphant 2021 return! Afterward, Hayley discussed homebuying with one of our experts – Darcy Martinez, Mortgage Loan Officer. Darcy talked about:
- Pre-qualification: what is it and do I need to do it?
- Credit and credit requirements
- How much house can I afford? How to budget for a payment and all of the little costs that come with a home.
- Understanding insurances
- Types of mortgages
- The homebuying process
- What to expect during the application process
- What to look for/look out for when viewing homes
- What to expect during the closing process
- How to get the process started with Fox
Our Fraud Officer, Heidi Kiecker, rounded out the show by sharing information on vacation scams and how you can protect yourself and your family from them.
You can tune in to future shows on the second Monday of each month from 4 pm to 5pm on WHBY 1150 AM | 103.5 FM | 106.3 FM. If you can’t listen live, don’t worry! We will continue to upload the recordings to our website for you.
Fox Communities Credit Union is a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution serving members throughout Eastern Wisconsin, including Appleton, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Manitowoc, and Milwaukee.