A two-day festival merging some of the most captivating emerging musicians with equally captivating visual artists set to take place on
- Friday, September 15 from 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm
- Saturday, September 16 from 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
The festival will be held throughout Green Bay’s Downtown and On Broadway districts and will be open to all ages when applicable.
The first round of musicians set to perform at Homeland Experience are:
- Cory Chisel & Adriel Denae (Appleton, WI)
- J-Council (Fox Cities, WI)
- The Dove & The Wolf (Paris, France / Philadelphia, PA)
- Harpooner (Nashville, TN)
- John Paul Roney of Boom Forest (Baraboo, WI)
- The Priggs (Green Bay, WI)
- Chelsea Williams (Los Angeles, CA)
- Clique James (Chicago, IL)
- Alex Ortega (New York, NY)
Fans will be able to attend performances at a number of locations, including Keggers, The Neville Public Museum, Green Bay Library, Cup O Joy, Kavarna, Three Three Five, and Black and Tan Lounge. Additional artists and venues will be announced in the coming days.
In addition to the musical performances, guests will be treated to incredible visual arts displays curated by Northeast Wisconsin’s own John Adams of Feather & Bone and Matt Bero of Stacks & Steeples.
For more information, please visit homelandexperience.com.
Fox Communities Credit Union is the proud title sponsor of this community event.