Want some straight answers to your homebuying questions? Tune in to our radio segment on June 14th!
Join us for another segment on Hayley Tenpas’ wonderful show, Focus Fox Valley on WHBY! We have the pleasure of joining Hayley every second Monday of the month from 4pm to 5pm and we sure hope you can tune in!
Our Chief Lending Officer, Adam Landsverk, will be opening the show once again with a discussion on loans.
Our very own Darcy Martinez will be talking to us about homebuying. Darcy joined Fox Communities Credit Union in 2018. She brings with her over 20 years of mortgage and financial experience including mortgage loan processing, origination, underwriting, and closing. Her extensive mortgage background enables Darcy to walk our clients through the home loan process from beginning to end with ease and confidence.
In her personal time, she loves spending time with her family, golfing, teaching her children to speak Spanish, and takes great pride in doing all of her own lawn maintenance and landscaping.
Darcy will be covering topics like:
- Pre-qualification – what is it and do I need to do it?
- Credit and credit requirements
- How much house can you afford? Budgeting for your payment and all the little costs you might not think about.
- Understanding insurances
- Types of mortgages
- The process of buying a home
- What to expect during the application process
- What to look for/look out for when viewing homes
- What to expect during the closing process
- How to get the process started with Fox!
Finally, Heidi Kiecker will close out our segment by talking about Vacation Scams and what you can do to protect yourself from them!
If you can’t tune into our segment live, don’t worry! A recording of the show will be posted on our blog so that you can listen to it anytime you’d like.