Fox is giving you straight answers on WHBY!
Tune into Focus Fox Valley on the second Monday of each month at 4pm where Fox will have a guest spot to bring you straight answers to your financial questions!
Here’s what to expect on our May 10th segment:
- Adam Landsverk, our Chief Lending Officer, will be opening up the show with some discussion on – what else? – loans!
- We will have a special guest speaker, presented by the Alzheimer’s Association. Kate Kahles is a Program Manager for the Alzheimer’s Association Wisconsin Chapter. She works with a team of volunteers to provide community education programs and support services to residents, businesses, and professionals in Northeast Wisconsin. Kate has a background as a nursing home administrator and holds a bachelors in business and psychology from UW Eau Claire. She will be on the show to talk to us about things like:
- The impact of Alzheimer’s -who is affected?
- The warning signs of dementia
- The difference between Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Ways to reduce the risk of dementia
- Alzheimer’s Association resources to help those on this journey
- The information presented by Kate Kahles & the Alzheimer’s Association is intended for educational purposes only and do not replace independent professional advice. Statements and opinions are those of the presenter individually and not necessarily the opinion or position of the Fox Communities Credit Union.
- Heidi Kiecker, our BSA & Fraud Officer will wrap-up with her segment on Fraud and Scam prevention.
Don’t worry if your schedule doesn’t allow you to tune into the live show – we’ll be posting the recording to our blog later on!