2621 North Oneida Street
Appleton, WI 54911
2017 Annual Meeting
Join us as Fox Communities Credit Union will share insights on our performance in 2016 and inform attendees how we have impacted our members and the community. The annual meeting is scheduled for Sunday, May 7 at 3pm. Doors will open at 2:30. Light hors d’oeuvres will be served and $1,500 in cash door prizes will be given away. This year, due to having three open board of directors positions with three candidates, we will not be holding an election.
Please register below. There is no charge to attend this meeting or ride a bus.
Something New This Year:
At the meeting we will be collecting new pajamas for men, women & children of all ages, as well as new blankets. Your donations will support our veterans, homeless & low wealth families at “Community Christmas”, an event that makes the holiday special for many. Look for the special collection boxes at the meeting to drop your donation off. Thank you in advance for your support!
Courtesy Bus Transportation To & From Our Annual Meeting!
- Two Rivers: 1515 17th St., Two Rivers – Bus departs at 1:00pm
- Clintonville Area Members: 3 N. Main St., Clintonville – Bus departs at 1:15pm
- Manitowoc Area Members:62 Maritime Dr., Manitowoc – Bus departs at 1:15pm
- Green Bay Area Members: 2170 S. Ashland Ave., Green Bay – Bus departs at 1:30pm
- New London Area Members: 1302 N. Shawano St., New London – Bus departs at 1:35pm
- PLEASE NOTE: All bus service will depart promptly from the Grand Meridian following the meeting.