External account transfers now available at Fox Communities Credit UnionPosted on by Fox Communities
Digitally moving money from one financial account to the other has never been easier
Do you have financial accounts at multiple credit unions and/or banks? If you do, like many do these days, you probably wish there was an easy way to transfer money to and from your Fox accounts and accounts at other financials. Well, wish no more, because external account transfers are now available right here at Fox Communities Credit Union (Fox).* And that means digitally moving your money between your accounts is easier than ever – and you can do it right from the comfort of your own home.
How can I move my money from my Fox account to my account at another financial using external transfers?
Setting up your external accounts for transfers using either our Fox mobile banking app or our Fox online banking system is as easy as following the simple steps below.
- Log into online banking
- Select Transactions from the main navigation, then select Add External Account
- Enter the other financial institution’s account information
- Check your external account and retrieve the two micro-deposit amounts
- Log back into online banking and select Transactions, then Verify External Account
- Select the account to be verified and enter the micro deposit amount
- Once verified, log out, then back in, and you’re all set to use External Transfers
What else do I need to know about external transfers?
Let’s take a look at the answers to some of these frequently asked questions about external transfers.
- Can I add multiple accounts at once?
- Yes, but each account needs to be verified before adding another.
- When will I see the micro deposits in my external account?
- Generally, they usually appear within 1-3 business days, but can take up to 6 business days.
- Why do some transactions require me to enter a secure access code (SAC)?
- There are multiple possible reasons for this, including a high transaction amount, multiple transactions in a day, or unusual activity (several failed login attempts, unusual device locations, etc.).
- Why is my transaction showing a “Pending” status?
- This usually means your other financial institution has security measures requiring approval on their end.
- When will the transaction process on my Fox and external accounts?
- Depending on the scheduled processing date, the transaction will post on both accounts within two business days.
- Can I set up recurring transfers or schedule transfers in advance?
- Yes, this can all be taken care of in our mobile app or with our online banking system.
If you have any questions at all or would like to learn more about our new external transfer capabilities, please contact our friendly Fox team or come see us at one of our many Fox locations throughout northeastern Wisconsin — including branches in the Fox Valley, Oshkosh, the greater Green Bay area, and the Manitowoc/Two Rivers lakeshore area. You can also check out our blog for more on everything we do to help make life happen for our members.
Leave a Comment