That friend gets $50 for becoming a member, plus all the other benefits offered by Fox
They say good decisions are their own rewards. But isn’t it even better when the good decision comes along with bonus rewards? It sure is, and that’s exactly what happens when you become a Fox Communities Credit Union (“Fox”) member.
In fact, when you become a Fox member, you get $501 added to your account just for joining our family. No strings, no hidden requirements, just a thank you for becoming a member of our not-for-profit credit union. And once you start telling your friends about how much you love handling all your financial needs at Fox, you can refer them and get another $50 when they join – and they’ll get $502, too, so everyone wins! Simply fill out the form on this page to join Fox and start making life happen today.
Double or triple your $50 reward with the other benefits of a Fox membership
If you’d like to keep adding rewards on top of rewards, becoming a Fox member is the best way to do that. Once you’re a Fox member, you’ll enjoy:
- $50 deposited into your account when you’re approved for a Make Anything Happen Loan3
- $50 deposited into your account when you’re approved for a Fox Auto Loan4
- Low rates on all Fox mortgage and loan products
- Multiple deposit options
- Safe and simple Fox Digital Banking features
- A member-focused Fox team ready to help you achieve your financial goals
Simply put, handling your finances at Fox means you’ve always got a friendly and experienced partner in your corner. Just reach out to our friendly Fox team and we’ll help in any way we can.
Who can be a member of Fox?
Fox membership is open to:
- Anyone who lives or works in the counties of Brown, Calumet, Dodge, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Oconto, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Shawano, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca and Winnebago.
- All employees of eligible payroll sponsored companies.
- All immediate family members of anyone who is eligible for membership.
Why join Fox?
As a member of Fox Communities Credit Union, you’re helping your neighbors as you help yourself by keeping your money at work in our community. Fox Communities Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative, so we do not pay stockholder premiums or high salaries to our executives. Our money goes back to our members in the form of higher interest rates on deposits, lower interest rates on loans and lower fees.