Update all your online payment details at once with CardSwap from Fox
The list differs for everyone, but if you think about everything you pay for digitally, it’s probably a long list. And anyone who’s ever had to update their online payment details for that list knows what a time-consuming hassle it can be. Whether the card you’re using expires or you simply want to use a different card to pay for things, going through each of your online shopping carts and streaming services to change your card details takes a long time – and there’s always the chance you forget one or miss something, meaning you’ll run into payment problems. But those problems are now a thing of the past thanks to CardSwap, the new Digital Banking feature from Fox Communities Credit Union (Fox) that allows you to update all your online payment information at once.
CardSwap: A step-by-step guide
If you’re already a Fox Digital Banking user, setting up CardSwap can be completed in a few simple steps.
- Log into Digital Banking
- Select ‘Menu,’ then ‘Services,’ and ‘CardSwap’
- Pick the services you want to update
- Input your Fox card info
- Provide the logins for the services you’re updating
Once you’ve completed the above steps, CardSwap does the rest.
Get CardSwap and more by enrolling in Fox Digital Banking
Not a Fox Digital Banking user? Enrolling is easy!
- Download and open the Fox mobile banking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play or select the orange ‘Secure Digital Banking Login’ button in the upper right-hand corner of Fox’s homepage
- Follow the prompts on the screen to identify yourself
- Create a new username and password
- Read and accept the user agreement
- Choose how to receive your secure access code
- Enter your secure access code