Fox is awarding five $1,000 scholarships to high school seniors who are Fox members
Being a Fox Communities Credit Union (“Fox”) member comes with a lot of exciting benefits, and that’s especially true for our high school senior members this time of year. That’s because the 2022 Fox Communities Credit Union scholarship applications are now open for all high school seniors who are a primary, active Fox member in good standing. In fact, Fox is awarding five $1,000 scholarships this year, and any high school senior who opens their account by March 12, 2022, can apply now!
How can I apply for a Fox scholarship?
Applying for a 2022 Fox scholarship is as easy as clicking on the apply now button above. Simply fill out the application by April 1, 2022, and complete this year’s essay – You’re suddenly confronted with an unexpected financial challenge. Describe a real or imagined financial challenge and how your credit union helped you get through it.
Additional eligibility requirements for the 2022 Fox scholarships are as follows:
- Be a primary, active member of Fox, in good standing
- Fox account must be opened by Saturday, March 12, 2022. You must maintain membership throughout the award period
- Be a student at a school in one of the following counties: Brown, Calumet, Dodge, Door, Fond du Lac, Kewaunee, Manitowoc, Milwaukee, Oconto, Outagamie, Ozaukee, Shawano, Sheboygan, Washington, Waukesha, Waupaca, or Winnebago
- Be a graduating high school senior who is continuing their education at an accredited two- or four-year post-secondary university or technical/vocational school within one year of judging notification
- Have a minimum of a 2.5 cumulative grade point average on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent)
- Demonstrate a commitment to community service
- Fill out application and send to [email protected] no later than Friday, April 1, 2022
If you have any questions, please contact our friendly Fox team or come see us at one of our Fox locations. Recipients will be notified Friday, May 27, 2022. Only scholarship recipients will be notified.