Feeling unwell or exposed to those who are sick? Please continue to use our Digital Banking, Electronic Teller, ATM, Drive Up or call 920-993-9000.
Please note, our New London branch lobby will remain closed due to our remodeling project, potentially opening on Wednesday March 3rd.
To ensure the health and safety of you, staff and the community, we have implemented the following:
- Masks are required: For any person over the age of five, a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth is required when entering our locations (please note, we may require you to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes)
- Heightened safety: In addition to installing plexiglass guards and providing hand sanitizer at teller stations, pods and member service desks, we have provided all staff with masks
- Enhanced cleaning efforts: Disinfecting procedures have been intensified at each branch and staff have been provided cleaning protocol
- Distancing: We have removed/limited lobby furniture, placed 6-foot markers, and have limited our lobby capacity to promote distancing
- Health awareness: All staff are reminded daily to do a self-check for any symptoms and report themselves to management if they have had exposure to the virus… they will be asked to stay home from work
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this ‘new normal’. If you would like more information regarding our response to COVID-19 or how we may be able to help you during these trying times, visit our Covid-19 webpage.
Thank you for your membership and we look forward to seeing you,
President & CEO