If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to those who are sick, please continue to use our Digital Banking, Electronic Teller, ATM, and Drive-Up services — or call 920-993-9000 to speak with one of our friendly Fox team members.
To ensure the health and safety of you, staff and the community, we have implemented the following:
- Masks are recommended: For any person over the age of five, a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth is recommended when entering our Fox branches (please note, we may require you to temporarily remove your mask for identification purposes)
- Heightened safety: We continue to take extra precautions to protect our members and team members, which is why you’ll see plexiglass dividers and hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our Fox lobbies
- Enhanced cleaning efforts: Disinfecting procedures have been intensified at each branch and staff have been provided cleaning protocol to protect the health and safety of everyone who enters one of our Fox branches
- Distancing: We have limited lobby furniture, placed 6-foot markers, and have limited our lobby capacity to promote distancing
- Health awareness: All staff are reminded daily to do a self-check for any symptoms and report themselves to management if they have had exposure to the virus so they can stay home from work
We appreciate your patience as we navigate this ‘new normal.’ If you would like more information regarding our response to COVID-19 or how we may be able to help you during these trying times, visit our Covid-19 webpage.
Thank you for your membership and we look forward to seeing you,
President & CEO