PPP forgivable loan program is now available through August 8. Below is helpful information and the link for you to apply:
Helpful Information for Completing the Payroll Protection Loan Application
- Documentation listing employees by name and providing their home address and wages.
- Documentation verifying the number of employees on payroll, their pay rate, IRS payroll and state income tax filings and unemployment insurance filings.
- Documentation verifying payments of rent, mortgage interest, utilities and other debts.
- Certification that the documents provided are true and that amount of the loan that is being forgiven was used in line with the program requirements.
- When filling in the request loan amount, make sure it’s in even $100’s
- Have available the NAICS code, which can be found in the upper left hand corner of your business tax returns or through this website: https://www.naics.com/search/