The health and safety of our members and staff are of the utmost importance to Fox Communities Credit Union. As coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we need to act to further protect our communities. To aid in the efforts of containing this illness, we have made the decision to close our lobbies starting Wednesday, March 18, 2020, until further notice.
The following services are available and will provide access to your accounts:
- Drive Up: Drive Ups remain open at all 22 locations with the same hours of operation.
- Call Center: Our Call Center will remain available for our members with the same hours that we have today. Please call us at 920-993-9000. We will answer and return calls in a timely manner.
- Digital Banking: Access your accounts through Digital Banking, Mobile Banking, Bill Pay and Mobile Check Deposit. You can monitor your account, transfer funds, pay bills and deposit checks. If you are not enrolled, please visit our website to self-enroll.
- ATM Access: ATM’s available 24/7 at all Fox locations. We are partners with Alliance One, which provides additional ATM locations both locally and nationally. To learn of these fee-free additional ATM locations, please visit https://www.allianceone.coop.
- Loan Applications: Loan applications will continue to be available on our website for your convenience. Our staff will work with you remotely to assist with your needs.
Fox Communities Credit Union values your trust and loyalty to us. If you experience a financial hardship due to these current health concerns, please call us to discuss your situation and to learn how we might be able to help. Please watch your emails and our website for further updates.