COVID-19 Safety PrecautionsPosted on by Fox Communities
To all Fox Communities Credit Union Members,
As coronavirus (COVID-19) evolves, we want you to know that actions are being taken to protect our credit union members and staff. Our top priority is focused on your health and safety. We are watching the developments closely and rapidly adjusting our contingency plan as this health issue progresses.
We are committed to remaining strong for our communities and providing financial services as we work through heightened health concerns. Our response to COVID-19:
- Digital Access to your accounts – these will always be available, and we encourage our members to use these electronic channels, including, Online/Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Mobile Check Deposit.
- Drive Up and ATM access – we encourage the use of our Drive Ups and ATMs.
- Branch visits – if you are not feeling well please wait to visit us.
- Handshakes – for your protection we will refrain from handshaking.
- Cleaning and sanitizing – these have been increased with additional hand sanitizers, cleaning techniques and supplies.
- Members seminars – Upcoming seminars have been cancelled. Please watch for further updates.
As we work though this together, Fox will keep you updated of any additional changes as the current situation develops. Contingency plans are being enacted to continue to support your financial needs. If you experience a financial hardship due these current health concerns, please call us to discuss your situation and to learn how we can help.
Thank you for continued trust and loyalty in Fox Communities Credit Union!
Fox Communities Credit Union
Leave a Comment