Fox Communities Credit Union has adopted a “merit based” system for determining rates. This means the better your credit experience, the lower your rate.
To get a .50% reduction on your rate, combine your auto loan with a checking account and automatic payments!
Did you know that you can use the equity in your home to finance your next new or used vehicle? It's called a Vehicle/Equity Loan and here is how it works:
- You need to be a homeowner.
- You need to have enough equity in your home to cover the value of the vehicle.
- We use the vehicle as collateral so this is a vehicle loan.
- We record a mortgage on your home, where the interest on the loan may be tax deductible.*
- For you, this means additional savings at tax time by claiming the interest.*
*Check with your tax advisor for tax deductibility.
Additional options for you to think about with your loan at Fox:
Mechanical Breakdown Protection is an extended warranty that will protect you against unexpected vehicle repairs.
- Nationwide protection.
- Transferable coverage if you sell your vehicle.
- 24-hour roadside assistance.
- Four protection plans to choose from.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
Most insurance policies only cover the value of your vehicle. Your loan balance could be higher than the value. Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) is a non-insurance product that cover the "gap" between your vehicle's value and the amount you still owe. GAP coverage will help you if your vehicle is stolen and isn't recovered, or is totaled in an accident and can't be repaired. Included in this difference is your insurance deductible up to $1,000.00. GAP is available on autos, boats, motorcycles, or RVs. There is a cost for this protection. Talk to a lender about GAP today.
Fox Debt Protection
- For a minimal cost, this eases your loan payments in case of death, disability, or involuntary unemployment.
- Protects your family.
- Safeguards your credit rating.
- No obligation for 30 days.
- Many options to choose from - customize to fit your needs.